The UBP Online Course
The UBP Online Courses
provide you with the opportunity to avoid the cost and inconvenience of
travel, and to prepare for the Applied Exam while in the comfort and privacy of your own home.The course curriculum is designed to teach you how to communicate a substantial amount of relevant information with clarity and in a very short period of time. Applying the techniques you learn at the course will serve to make a good initial impression, diffuse aggressive examiners, and ensure that you do not fail because the examiners were unable to sufficiently evaluate you.
Registration for one of the UBP Online Courses includes:
Access to over 40-45 hours of online video-based training covering 20-24 mock exam questions and 20-24 additional topic questions from the Practice Sets included with your course (Online Course-A covers questions from Practice Sets #1, #2, and #3, while Online Course-B covers questions from Practice Sets #4, #5, and #6).
- The recorded material will be divided up into multiple modules for your convenience. Each mock exam includes a 60-90 minute discussion covering the exam thoroughly, with particular focus on judgment, adaptability, and the application of the mental organizational and communication skills introduced during the UBP 2-Hour Online Coaching Session. Access to your chosen UBP Online Course is provided until the end of your test cycle.
- Printed copies of all six UBP Practice Sets Learn more here.
- Participation in the UBP 2-Hour Online Coaching Session Learn more here. – a concise presentation of the various techniques and strategies introduced during our course.
Five (5) hours of live online teaching sessions.
- Three (3) UBP Private Online Exams Learn more here. – administered by examiners trained to provide feedback and advice that is in keeping with the UBP’s approach to the Standardized Oral Examination (SOE).
- Participation in a live online Small Group Training Session with Dr. George
- During this 2-hour session, Dr. George will work with participants to improve those skills most essential to performing well during SOE.
Eligibility for the UBP First-Time Pass Guarantee Learn more here.
- If you should fail the SOE component of the Applied Exam after purchasing one of the UBP Online Courses, just provide us a copy of your exam result and we will maintain your access to the corresponding UBP Online Course in the next test cycle.
Discounted study enhancement options:
- The UBP OSCE Curriculum Learn more here.
- The course videos from the companion course (UBP offers two different courses).
- The UBP 5-Hour CV Review with Dr. Shenaq Learn more here.
- Cardiovascular anesthesia is one of the most frequently tested topics during the SOE. This live online high-yield review focuses on cardiovascular anesthesia and is a great finishing touch to any preparation plan, particularly for those who do not routinely provide anesthesia for complex cardiovascular cases. This small group session (3-4 people) is hosted by Dr. Shenaq, an ex-examiner with many years of teaching experience who is widely considered an expert in the field of cardiovascular anesthesia. She is our resident celebrity, whose resume includes working closely with Drs. Stanley Crawford (you may have heard of the Crawford Classification System for Thoracoabdominal Aortic Aneurysms) and Michael DeBakey (who created his own classification system for Aortic Dissection).
- The Ultimate Review with Dr. Shenaq Learn more here.
- While we would never recommend “cram session” type studying in isolation, we do believe that a high-yield review just prior to your test is the perfect finish to a comprehensive preparation program.
- This Comprehensive High-Yield Review is designed to provide that perfect finish that helps move as much high-yield material as possible into short-term memory just prior to taking your exam. During this 8-hour live online session, Dr. Salwa Shenaq provides a personal one-on-one review of the highest yield topics, working with you to ensure you are fully prepared for your exam.
Guarantee Your Success!
The Ultimate Package incorporates all of the UBP methods of preparation into one package, making it the most comprehensive and effective program of preparation available.