Frequently Asked Questions About UBP
The Top FAQ's
There are several reasons to choose the Ultimate Board Prep for your written board preparation:
- Our Mission
- Every business has a mission and a model. Our mission is your success. Our model is to provide you with preparation material of the highest quality, offer you exemplary service, and make it as economically feasible as possible.
- Our material is reviewed by board-certified anesthesiologists for accuracy, relevance, and sourcing.
- The UBP Written Preparation Program is the most affordable option on the market for two reasons:
- Our registration fees are the lowest on the market!
- Our UBP Written Unlimited plan provides you with THREE YEARS of unlimited access to ALL of our written preparation material, including the ITE, BASIC, and ADVANCED question banks!
State-of-the-art Testing PlatformOur testing platform allows for a variety of testing options to enhance your learning:
- Quiz Size:
- Choose the number of questions to be included in your quiz
- Choose Your Test Type:
- Timed – With this test type, there is a time limit for completing the quiz.
- Untimed – The student can take as much time as they wish to complete the quiz.
- Tutor – This test type allows the student to review the answer and explanation following each question, without needing to complete the quiz first.
- Choose Your Learning Mode:
- Weighted – In this mode, the subject selection reflects that of the ABA Exam Blueprint.
- Focused – In this mode, areas of weakness are identified by the learning software and these areas are then tested more frequently.
- Topic Selection:
- Choose specific topics to be included in your quiz (e.g. cardiac or obstetrics)
- Choose to include all topics
- Choose the Question Type:
- “Correct Answer” feedback
- An informative discussion concerning both right and wrong answers is provided with every question in our question banks.
- Quiz Size:
- Up to date
- New questions are added monthly and old questions are continually updated on a scheduled basis to ensure that our content reflects the latest guidelines and any changes to the ABA exam blueprints or content outline.
- Questions are developed based on the ABA’s Examination Blue Print and Content Outline, and updated on a scheduled basis to reflect any changes to these documents.
- Our innovative testing platform provides you with access from any device, including your smartphone, computer, or tablet.
- Study at your convenience….anytime….anywhere.
We offer our written preparation material at a very low cost because we want you to try our program and tell everyone how great it is!!
We respectfully ask that our clients not share their account (please refer to and our terms and conditions for details). While we make every attempt to enforce this policy through various technological means, we much prefer to appeal to our client’s honesty and integrity.
Please, just encourage your classmates and colleagues to register for their own account.